Early learning educator – leadership role
We are looking for a dedicated, warm, passionate, and experienced teacher to join our wonderful O2’s teaching team for a leadership role. This role can be flexible in working hours with 4 days or full-time as options. Our childcare’s learning spaces are intentional, purposeful, and inviting. Our centre boasts an exceptionally spacious, well maintained, and resourced environment that sits in the heart of its community, Kamo. We are licensed for 50 children aged from 2 to 5 years and are open from 7am to 5.30pm.
We have a strong focus on providing a nurturing, peaceful and home-like environment where children are empowered to naturally develop through warm, respectful teacher-child relationships and child-led play and learning.
We are seeking someone with:
- A Graduate Diploma in Teaching (ECE) or a Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) and current practicing certificate.
- Current first aid certificate
- Prior leadership experience
- Commitment to providing high quality early childhood care and education
- A great communicator who is versatile, willing, and proactive around change
- A collaborative team player
- Sound knowledge of current approaches to teaching and learning, be committed to on-going professional development, and demonstrate strong and inclusive leadership qualities
- Strong knowledge of Te Whāriki, planning and assessment, internal evaluation, and early childhood regulations.
Benefits of working at our childcare include:
- Competitive salary
- First aid certification
- Discounted childcare
- Professional development for teacher’s growth
- Support and mentoring from management.
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about providing children with a stimulating, environment that caters to their needs and encourages play and creativity apply now!
We will email you an application pack.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA85i
ECE centre details
7-9 Clark Road, Kamo, Whangarei
P O Box 4362, Kamo, Whangarei 0141