Live Online Course - Te Reo for Beginners
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Duration: 1 hour
Date: Thursday 22 October
Cost: $25 + GST per person
Next course: Friday 20 November, 11am–12pm.
This course provides an introduction to:
- Tahi: building social skills with te reo
- Rua: greetings and farewells
- Toru: asking and saying how you are
- Wha: mihimihi pronunciation
- Rima: karakia
- Ono: vowel, consonants, diphthongs, and correct pronunciation of Māori words and names in your environment.
This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions along the way and they will get answered while you are watching.
To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
*Time or day does not suit? Do not worry a watch on demand option is also available on request. Email: email@example.com
New Zealand (nationwide)